* Development name: Seven Lakes
* Location: In Ooltewah off Ooltewah-Georgetown Road near Snow Hill Road, just minutes from I-75.
* Status: Twenty-one homes have been completed and all but two have been sold. Four townhomes are under construction in first phase. When all five phases of the development are completed, there will be a total of 312 homes including 39 townhomes.
* Prices: Start-ing at $199,000.
* Developer: Emerson Russell
* Contact: Emerson Russell of ERMC at 593-5661 or Williams “Bo” Arthur at 618-1504
* Features: Open floor plans with stone fireplaces with gas logs and hardwood floors. Kitchens have custom cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast nooks, eat-in bars and pantries. Homes have walk-in closets and large bonus rooms that can be finished by homeowners or developer; master bedrooms have tray ceilings and large bathrooms with jetted tubs and separate tile showers. Homes have decorative molding and trim and hardwood and tile floors throughout.
* Other amenities: Gated community with Craftsman-style homes, single family homes and townhomes, neighborhood pool, clubhouse, playground, underground utilities, sidewalks, architecturally controlled neighborhood, wrought iron mailboxes and street lights, stone, brick and masonry siding, lots that offer views of surrounding mountain ranges.
* Floor plans: Homes range from 1,500 square feet to more than 2,100 square feet for one- and two-story homes with three and four bedrooms.
* Homeowners Association: $250 a year for homes while an association for townhomes has not been formed.
* Open House: Today from noon to 6 p.m.